Young people of 18 years and below are admitted free of charge.
Tickets are usually available one month before an event.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal
- Please note that if you wish your tickets to be dispatched to you by post, you will need to
add £1 postage/admin costs (per total order, not per ticket) to your online order. If
you do not do this, the tickets will be held for you to collect at the appropriate venue
just before the start of each event.
- All postal and telephone ticket applications should be made to
or via email by clicking here
- Trinity Festival Secretary,
- 11 Lulworth Road,
- PR8 2AS
- Cheques for tickets should be made payable to the Trinity Festival
Committee. Please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- Tickets are also available from the
The Tourist Information Desk at The Atkinson on Lord Street.
- For Terms & Conditions please click here
- If you have any queries about any of our events, please contact the
Mr Ian Wells via email by clicking here
- For all other enquiries, including ticket sales, please contact the
Festival Secretary, Mr Bob Ball
on 01704 568001 or via email by clicking here
Access For The Disabled - All events are wheelchair accessible
For information on where to park please refer to the Car Parking information.